Whether PAN and Aadhar compulsory for GST registration?
watch_later 9 months ago
Whether providing PAN number and Aadhar number compulsory for GST registration?
Validating that now everything requires your Aadhar number, has government made it mandatory to get Aadhar before you do business in India?
GST number will be PAN based and PAN is mandatory for getting registration.
However I don't think government has intention to make Aadhar compulsory for GST. They have not made it yet.
Anyhow you need to connect your PAN with Aadhar and also you need to have a Aadhar to get new PAN card.
So indirectly whether they make it compulsory or not your PAN and Aadhar will be linked through Income tax website if already having pan or if applied for new PAN you need to provide Aadhar.
It will not be difficult for government to track each and every business or person through Aadhar. Everything is linked to Aadhar.
That makes sense. Already PAN is linked to Aadhar, so anything that needs PAN automatically gets linked to Aadhar. - Rahul Rai
You need to be logged in to answer.
- About GST Return
- composite scheme
- Restaurant bill format without gst no.
- Gst Crack version
- Invoicing under GST
- Gst return for hotel
- catageory of sezing parking yard gst hsn code
- how to enter gst payment detail in sapB!
- About the 0% rate
- GST ON IMPORT OF SERVICE-TOUR PACKAGE SERVICE
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial
- GST Registration Online
- Filling offline GSTR1 is a nightmare
- Input Tax Credit in GST - Checklist
- Learn and understand E-way Bill rules and applicability under GST
- ITC-04 for manufacturers to file details of inputs and capital goods sent and received for Job Work
- GST return status changed from filed to submitted and had to pay late filing fee
- GST Services - Payment Create Challan - Mobile Number is invalid error
- GSTR 3B - Save GSTR 3B error for July 2017 return