Whether PAN and Aadhar compulsory for GST registration?
watch_later 11 months ago
Whether providing PAN number and Aadhar number compulsory for GST registration?
Validating that now everything requires your Aadhar number, has government made it mandatory to get Aadhar before you do business in India?
GST number will be PAN based and PAN is mandatory for getting registration.
However I don't think government has intention to make Aadhar compulsory for GST. They have not made it yet.
Anyhow you need to connect your PAN with Aadhar and also you need to have a Aadhar to get new PAN card.
So indirectly whether they make it compulsory or not your PAN and Aadhar will be linked through Income tax website if already having pan or if applied for new PAN you need to provide Aadhar.
It will not be difficult for government to track each and every business or person through Aadhar. Everything is linked to Aadhar.
That makes sense. Already PAN is linked to Aadhar, so anything that needs PAN automatically gets linked to Aadhar. - Rahul Rai
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Penalty and late filing fee for GST audit
- GSTR2 File reg.
- LUT APPLICATION FOR SUPPLIER HAVING ZERO RATED SALE
- E way bill for Line Sales door to door
- eway bill printout required?
- CGST & SGST PAID INSTEAD OF IGST
- Input tax credit on RCM
- Sale in transit e way bill issues
- gst registration and return for tax practitioner
- ITC in GSTR3B
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial