Whether PAN and Aadhar compulsory for GST registration?
watch_later 1 year, 2 months ago
Whether providing PAN number and Aadhar number compulsory for GST registration?
Validating that now everything requires your Aadhar number, has government made it mandatory to get Aadhar before you do business in India?
GST number will be PAN based and PAN is mandatory for getting registration.
However I don't think government has intention to make Aadhar compulsory for GST. They have not made it yet.
Anyhow you need to connect your PAN with Aadhar and also you need to have a Aadhar to get new PAN card.
So indirectly whether they make it compulsory or not your PAN and Aadhar will be linked through Income tax website if already having pan or if applied for new PAN you need to provide Aadhar.
It will not be difficult for government to track each and every business or person through Aadhar. Everything is linked to Aadhar.
That makes sense. Already PAN is linked to Aadhar, so anything that needs PAN automatically gets linked to Aadhar. - Rahul Rai
You need to be logged in to answer.
- refund of itc on pre-export sales
- GST on penalty
- GSTIN by Name
- conversion from composition to general
- Plywood ka g s t kaise nikalte hai
- SEARCH GST NO. WITH PAN
- Gst practitioner exam
- We are getting responses for just 2 requests in 15 minutes
- Agriculture bore repair
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
BUY DSC FOR MCA, IT AND GST
Experience KnowyourGST services. Apply for DSC and get it on same day. We promise fastest delivery of your DSC.
Whatsapp - 73386 33003
Telegram - @knowyourgst
Contact us on Whatsapp and Telegram number 7338633003 for quick reply.