Whether PAN and Aadhar compulsory for GST registration?
watch_later 1 year, 4 months ago
Whether providing PAN number and Aadhar number compulsory for GST registration?
Validating that now everything requires your Aadhar number, has government made it mandatory to get Aadhar before you do business in India?
GST number will be PAN based and PAN is mandatory for getting registration.
However I don't think government has intention to make Aadhar compulsory for GST. They have not made it yet.
Anyhow you need to connect your PAN with Aadhar and also you need to have a Aadhar to get new PAN card.
So indirectly whether they make it compulsory or not your PAN and Aadhar will be linked through Income tax website if already having pan or if applied for new PAN you need to provide Aadhar.
It will not be difficult for government to track each and every business or person through Aadhar. Everything is linked to Aadhar.
That makes sense. Already PAN is linked to Aadhar, so anything that needs PAN automatically gets linked to Aadhar. - Rahul Rai
You need to be logged in to answer.
- GSTR 3B
- Payment of GST on reimbursement of ta bills to a service provider when a separate bill is raised for the service given
- API for GSTIN verification
- Excel report for bulk GSTIN Verification
- Gst practitioner exam detailes
- tax reverse
- Sec 44 of Negotiable instruments act - Partial absence or failure of money consideration
- Negotiable instruments Act SEc 43 instruments made with out consideration
- GST Audit
- Tds deduction when seller in dubai
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra