watch_later 2 years, 6 months ago
I sell chocolate products online (zomato, Amazon etc.).
when I sell on zomato - it is delivery only restaurant - GST 5% - No ITC
When I sell on Amazon (Interstate) - it is sold as product - GST 18% - ITC allowed
I am running my unit in rented place. Owner does not have GST no. so I don't get GST taxed rent receipt.
I have following queries. Your guidance will help me.
1) Shd I approximately take ITC, based on assumption that x% will be sold on Amazon and y% will be sold on zomato, when I purchase my Input material.(Because there will be only 1 invoice when I buy input material)
2) Amazon and Zomato charge commission, convenience fees and also apply CGST, SGST. Such charges on Amazon, I can take ITC. Zomato, I can not take - Is it correct?
3) Is there anyway I can get some credit for the rent I am paying?
4) I need to fill GSTR3B for paying tax, based on Invoices I receive from Zomato, Amazon for the month. Is it correct?
5) I sell my product online, so which GSTR form should I fill, GSTR1 or GSTR2. I should give details of only zomato and Amazon invoices or each transaction of each customer to be filled? I am confused here and seek your help.
6) My turnover is about Rs. 20 lacs, so when should I file return? (return means, GSTR1 or 2 or 3 - kindly let me know).
Looking forward to your guidance
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.Ask your Question
You need to be logged in to answer.
Check your GST numbers in bulk. Check unlimited GST numbers with very cheap packages.