Which is the best Software for GST?
watch_later 1 year ago
I know there exist many softwares for accounting such Tally, SAP among many others. But can you suggest some software for GST?
Best is a confused term. Best keeps changing from person to person. What looks best for you may not be best for me.
But you should wait till GST is implemented. Many accounting softwares are claiming they are GST ready, its all hype to sell their product. How can a software be ready when law itself is not clear!!!
I will suggest you to start using Tiktant accounting software, it is made by a team of chartered accountants and I am part of the team. We at Tiktant are trying to change the accounting mindset and bring smile on face of accountants.
Yes it is true, every accounting software is trying to prove they are GST ready. Marketing is key point to sell any product, but here what I see is a misguiding advertisements. We should wait for GST law to get implemented and evaluate thereafter. Even I was confused and asked to check whether anyone tried these software. - GST Payer
But you rightly answered we need to wait and yes I am using Tiktant and found it really easy to use. - GST Payer
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Penalty and late filing fee for GST audit
- GSTR2 File reg.
- LUT APPLICATION FOR SUPPLIER HAVING ZERO RATED SALE
- E way bill for Line Sales door to door
- eway bill printout required?
- CGST & SGST PAID INSTEAD OF IGST
- Input tax credit on RCM
- Sale in transit e way bill issues
- gst registration and return for tax practitioner
- ITC in GSTR3B
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial