Which is the best Software for GST?
watch_later 1 year, 5 months ago
I know there exist many softwares for accounting such Tally, SAP among many others. But can you suggest some software for GST?
Best is a confused term. Best keeps changing from person to person. What looks best for you may not be best for me.
But you should wait till GST is implemented. Many accounting softwares are claiming they are GST ready, its all hype to sell their product. How can a software be ready when law itself is not clear!!!
I will suggest you to start using Tiktant accounting software, it is made by a team of chartered accountants and I am part of the team. We at Tiktant are trying to change the accounting mindset and bring smile on face of accountants.
Yes it is true, every accounting software is trying to prove they are GST ready. Marketing is key point to sell any product, but here what I see is a misguiding advertisements. We should wait for GST law to get implemented and evaluate thereafter. Even I was confused and asked to check whether anyone tried these software. - GST Payer
But you rightly answered we need to wait and yes I am using Tiktant and found it really easy to use. - GST Payer
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Excel report for bulk GSTIN Verification
- Gst practitioner exam detailes
- tax reverse
- Sec 44 of Negotiable instruments act - Partial absence or failure of money consideration
- Negotiable instruments Act SEc 43 instruments made with out consideration
- GST Audit
- Tds deduction when seller in dubai
- Query Relating to Composite Bill
- Refund on Inverted Tax system
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra