Wrong Entry In Gstr3b And Submitted

Pooja Screens
watch_later 2 years, 9 months ago

Wrong Entry in gstr3b and submitted

  • chatComments
1 Answer

Pulkit Sharma watch_later 2 years, 9 months ago

You cannot edit it. If you liability then you need to pay the liability and file your return.

However once you file your normal returns provide correct details.

  • chatComments
Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question