Wrong Payment Of Taxes

Arvind Kumar
watch_later 3 years, 5 months ago

hi, i am arvind kumar from patna. during the payment of  tax under gst, amount has wrongly been filled in cess instead of sgst.  can i adjust cess with sgst or claim refund by paying the sgst?

  • chatComments
1 Answer

GST Payer watch_later 3 years, 5 months ago

You cannot adjust taxes with each other for taxes paid.

In your case even refund is not available.

  • chatComments
Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question