Wrongly Entered Personal Pan Details Instead Of Company Pan During Registration.

watch_later 3 years, 5 months ago


I had by mistake registered my name instead of the legal name of business and accordingly had provided my PAN details. My GSTIN has been approved but it is in my name instead of my firm's name. What do I do? 

  • chatComments
1 Answer

GST Payer watch_later 3 years, 5 months ago

Go to GST department and ask them to correct it. As per a high court judgement GST department has to rectify it.

Alternatively you can deregister on your personal name and register again for your partnership firm.

  • chatComments
Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question