Wrongly Get Input In 3b

Pawan kumar
watch_later 2 years, 11 months ago

Sir i have wrongly get input in 3b for the month in november 2018 how to ractify. i have filed dec quarterly return

  • chatComments
1 Answer

Pulkit Sharma watch_later 2 years, 11 months ago

You can rectify it in next month return. Reverse excess input credit utilised in next month return. Also you need to pay interest at 24% on wrong utilisation of input tax credit.

  • chatComments
Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question