Wrongly Paid For Gst

Prem kumar s
watch_later 3 years, 4 months ago

While making the payment under gst, amount was wrongly posted to CESS instead of SGST column. 

Can the amount be transferred from CESS to SGST or refund is available , if so what is the procedure for refund?

  • chatComments

No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.

Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question