watch_later 14/08/18

Hello sir/ madam,

My self vinay and im a trader 

Im purchasing salt (exempted goods) from other state to karnataka and im selling here only the exempted good

Do i need to have gst registration ? And if i got gst registration will i has to pay any taxes or amount 

Please kindly suggest me. 

Thank you.

1 Response | Latest response: 19/08/18 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 19/08/18

If you are dealing only in exempted supplies and do not deal in any item other than exempted supplies you can cancel your registration or registration is not required.

However do take care of RCM on compulsory services like payment to lawyers and others.

Further make sure you are not dealing in any goods which are taxable under GST.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion