watch_later 13/12/17

Respected Sir,
One of my client's customer(out of state) has drawn a bill of job work expense which he bared on behalf of my client relating to some operation on finish goods, now the job-worker of outer state has charged cgst & sgst, can I take the credit of it.Please reply.

1 Response | Latest response: 14/12/17 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 14/12/17

You need to ask job worker to revise the invoice. In the given situation credit might not be available.

As a service recipient the registered place is the place of supply. Job-worker need to charge IGST instead of CGST and SGST.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion