watch_later 19/02/18

Respected Sir,

I have come across both cases where itc is claimed more by me and less in one or another client now my question is the only thing we have to wait for GST 2 to clear this mistakes done or we can use a provison given in 3b reversal of ITC


Please Please guide me

1 Response | Latest response: 19/02/18 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 19/02/18

You need to first reverse ITC in GSTR-3B. Also need to pay interest at 24% on wrong ITC utilised.

Later you can correct details in GSTR-2.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion