watch_later 20/03/18

I have mistakenly claimed access itc in my gstr 3b by 7000. And its itc is also used in january and February. How do I correct it. Plz help me its urgent. 

1 Response | Latest response: 21/03/18 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 21/03/18

You need to reverse this excess ITC in next GSTR-3B you will file. Along with reversal you need to pay interest from November to date of filing at 24% PA.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion