watch_later 03/11/17

Can we use legal name as we used in at the time of registration of will be correct or we should use As we have our on PAN card??

1 Response | Latest response: 03/11/17 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 03/11/17

If you are an individual you have to use legal name as per PAN.

The name as per MSME certificate or your trade name can be given at the time of filing application after you have registered on site.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion