watch_later 28/11/17

Dear Sir,

if we raise service commision invoice to delhi party our business in up & also deposite the tax against this invoice & also set off the liabilty but we want to cancel the invoice bcoz party refuse to pay the amount & break the contract by verbally.

1. how to cancel the invoice under gst regime & its impact.

2. how to get tax back which we already deposite.

3. it's possible after submit the gstr1 & gstr2 & gstr3b. to we can rectify bcoz party refuse the all payment even break the contract verbally not in return we have no documents with him.

No replies yet. Join the discussion. Reply

Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion