watch_later 23/09/17

we have submitted and also filed the GSTR- 3B and also the GSTR-1 for july. so can we edit the 3B and do the correction now.

1 Response | Latest response: 23/09/17 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 23/09/17

If you have filed the return you cannot do any correction.

Only those who submitted by not filed can do the correction.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion