watch_later 06/03/18

how we can file returns for service providers under GST, online ???

do we need to file gstr 1  as we did in case of filing return of dealers of goods , or there is something else ?

1 Response | Latest response: 06/03/18 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 06/03/18

Return filing procedure is same for goods and services.

Yes, you need to file GSTR-1.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion