watch_later 30/01/18

Respected sir,

our company is a steel traders (GST registered partnership firm) we are having 3 own vehicle registered by our company name only. In E-way bill system at transporter part what i can i do for further procedure, how can i enter the transport details? shall i want to register transporter id or not? kindly clarify me sir.

Thanking you!

2 Responses | Latest response: 31/01/18 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 30/01/18

You are transporting goods using your own vehicles. You have not taken service of any transporter so question of transporter I’d does not come.

You need to enter vehicle number in eway bill. You can generate eway bill using your own vehicle numbers.

watch_later 31/01/18



Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion