watch_later 03/09/18

My previous application got rejected on the ground that the address proof attached is not with my name. I am living at my father's home so, have my father's name on all the documents whether it be electricity bill, municipal bill, or any other bill. How can i apply for the same address. Also let me know how can i apply for registration again since I'm getting no option to apply after logging through TRN number. There is no other way to log in. Providing the mobile number and email on the login page shows already registered.

Kindly help.



No replies yet. Join the discussion. Reply

Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion