watch_later 05/04/19

Dear Sir,

  I am working in a private company by mistake i omit one invoice no.I was canceled the invoice,now i has to file GSTR -1 is there any problem where to show the cancelation invoice in GSTR-1


Thanks & Regards,

K.Balaji Prakash.

1 Response | Latest response: 11/04/19 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 11/04/19

You can show it as rejected sale/or sale return by issuing credit note and deduct the same from sales in GSTR 3b and Gstr 1 of next month.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion