watch_later 02/07/18

Dear Sir/Mam,

One of my Clients is doing business promotion activities for a foreign client located at Hong Kong.  He has got registered with GST and he receives his entire amount in Foreign Currency.  Now kindly advise me, how he has to raise his bill? 

1 Response | Latest response: 03/07/18 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 03/07/18

In case of export of services, GST is to be charged and can be claimed as refund later.

However if your client files Letter of Undertaking (LUT) then he can issue tax invoice without charging GST.

In tax invoice you should mention, Export of Service without payment of IGST.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion