watch_later 04/10/17

We have paid amount 350000 to Chhattisgarh environment conservation board, raipur for renewing consent under air and water pollution act on dtd 31.08.2017. Now we are required to file it in GSTR2 form and need  to creat Invoice. Please suggest that weather it is required or not..and if yes what should be the HSN code and tax amount

No replies yet. Join the discussion. Reply

Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion