watch_later 25/10/17

sir i have made a pmt of rs 120000 in cess account instead of sgst acccount so how we get refund of above pmt

1 Response | Latest response: 26/10/17 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 26/10/17

You cannot adjust this amount. Even refund is not available. At the time of filing GSTR-3, try to claim refund. Though it is not allowed in law but lets see if due to initial confusion and difficulties faced, government may allow refund.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion