watch_later 15/07/17

Hi Pulkit, Thank you for coming up with such an informative site and answering so many questions. I am a freelancer and export my writing services to the US so I understand that I don't have to charge GST sinceI receive payment in USD and the supply of services is to the US. What GST registration do I have to still do as an exporter of services?

1 Response | Latest response: 15/07/17 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 15/07/17

Everyone whose taxable turnover exceeds 20 lakhs needs to obtain GST registration (In some conditions compulsory registration is required.)

Further it should be noted that export is considered as zero rated supply and not non-taxable supply.

So, you are liable to registration.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion