watch_later 18/09/17

I am register taxpayer below 20lacs, I am purchasing goods from register dealer with GST and sale this materials to unregister person, should I take input credit and should I show the unregister sale invoice in return ? 

1 Response | Latest response: 18/09/17 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 18/09/17

Yes, you can take the input tax credit. In fact when your supplier files his GSTR-1, you will get the input credit.

You need to show sales details in GSTR-1.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion