watch_later 11/09/18

Dear Sir,

I have erroneously paid cess instead of SGST. can I claim the refund and pay the sgst? any penaly or interest payable? 

1 Response | Latest response: 16/09/18 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 16/09/18

Yes definitely you may claim refund but its a time consuming process need department manual intervention. So mean while pay sgst and file returns on time and meanwhile apply for refund.

Ashish Mittal



Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion