watch_later 20/12/17

I am existing tax payer and I got the Provisional ID , I tried to submit the form reqularly, But I got the below mention message from every time. Even I tried to change the pan number in the Promoter/Partner page in the portal but the field is un writable. How can I change the pan number. I keep on sending the mails to help desk but I can't get the proper answer.


This is in reference to Application for Enrolment of Existing Taxpayer submitted at GST portal.It is observed that details of following PANs are not matched with CBDT database.Kindly fill the details as per PAN details and resubmit the Form

No replies yet. Join the discussion. Reply

Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion