watch_later 05/04/18

I have not filed income tax return for 2017-18 and now Income tax website is not accepting these returns.

How to file income tax returns for AY 2017-18 and also for FY 2017-18?

I have tax liability and not able to file returns. In one of case I also have refund. What should I do to file my income tax return?

1 Response | Latest response: 05/04/18 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | Income-Tax Reply
watch_later 05/04/18


Under Income Tax Act, belated returns cannot be filed after end relevant assessment year.

So, now you can not file income tax return for AY 2017-18.

Filing of Income tax returns for FY 2017-18 are yet to be started.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion