watch_later 30/11/19

I got a show cause notice and i want to contact the concerned officer. How should i do that.

Dashboard-services-userservices- is not showing me option of contact.. please help

1 Response | Latest response: 05/12/19 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 05/12/19

You will have to frame reply for the SCN notice and reach the GST office of your jursdiction,you can find the office by online search, its listed on the basis of your ward  numbers.

For any help contact


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion