watch_later 18/04/19

Hi I have A retail Shop 

German Embassy Bought a guitar from us 

they gave us a UNI No, the thing is we don't know how to generate a Invoice to  Embassy and some one is saying for embassy all gst is Exempted 

so can you plz help us on this matter ??

thank you


Guitar Drive 

1 Response | Latest response: 22/04/19 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 22/04/19

As per clarification by finance ministery sales to UN or embassies is similar to any normal B2C transaction.

You need to provide similar invoice, what you provide to your other customer and charge GST.

You need to mention UIN number of invoice. Based on this invoice, your customer can claim refund from government.

Though these bodies are exempted from tax but instead of at the time of supply they must claim refund.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion