watch_later 02/09/17

I am an unregistered restaurant owner in kerala. I have got an offer from another restaurant in Chennai to start business of chicken shevarma, grilled chicken, fried chicken etc. For that I wanted to transfer my presently using machinery from Kerala to Chennai. I would like to know what documentations I need to fulfill under GST Act? Can somebody answer me please....

1 Response | Latest response: 02/09/17 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 02/09/17

As far as GST is concerned, a person cannot make interstate outward supply without registration and charging IGST.

You have to take registration if you want to sell these items to person in Tamil Nadu.

Once registration is taken, you can sell these items with a tax invoice and E-way bill.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion