watch_later 14/06/18

We have imported machinery from abroad.In our bIll of entry contain IGST amount.Can we get ITC for the same and how we will get i.e., claiming ITC in GSTR B is enough or not.what is the procedure.In out GSTR 2A the amount is not found.Please clarify.

1 Response | Latest response: 15/06/18 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 15/06/18

Yes you are eligible to take input credit of IGST paid on imports.

GSTR-2 is no open, once it is open you also need to mention details in this form.

As of now you can claim it in your GSTR-3B and later provide details in GSTR-2 or equivalent form.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion