watch_later 20/09/18

My client is pvt. ltd com having business and providing services at different location in Gujarat(within state only). Com. having centralize billing system. Recently Company awarded with a tender of parking place and they have to pay GST on tender amount. Can i take ITC of the same in other business of company having same PAN and GST.  Registration as ISD under GST required or not in above case? Please guide.


Thanks in advance.

No replies yet. Join the discussion. Reply

Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion