watch_later 23/12/17


   we are a cooperative hsg society and our member are paying maintenance below 500 per month. how ever we have a rent income which takes our turnover to over 20 lacs.

 now my query is that if we register under gst , the whether we can claim ITC for security charges and house keeping charges even if our members are not coming under gst slab


1 Response | Latest response: 27/12/17 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 27/12/17

Nothing to do with members. The question is whether RWA is registered under GST. If yes then it can avail itc of gst purchases. 20 L limit is not mandatory as even a person with less than 20 L turnover can register under gst but it is mandatory for more than 20 L turnover.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion