watch_later 17/09/17

In the Bank Statements, we find some entries where bank has debited us some Bank Charges and also charged CGST and SGST . However we have not received hard copy or soft copy of that invoices.

My Query is can we claim ITC for these entries?. How to get the Invoices for our records ?

1 Response | Latest response: 17/09/17 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 17/09/17

Almost all banks where you have current account are asking for your GSTIN number.

Provide your GST number to banks and you will get automatically input credit once banks file their GSTR-1.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion