watch_later 31/08/18

If My vendors files return in the name of my HO then how can I avail GST ITC .

1 Response | Latest response: 01/09/18 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 01/09/18

Your question is not clear. You have not given any details for kind of service or goods provided.

Whether supplied to HO or your branch.

Main thing you should see which GST number he has mentioned in invoice. GST number mentioned in invoice will get the credit among other factors.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion