watch_later 28/07/17

while taking a new registration for gst even though am giving legal name and pan as it is in pan card it is showing error as mismatch how can i solve this problem

1 Response | Latest response: 31/07/17 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 31/07/17

This question is already answered on this website.

You need to provide legal name as provided in PAN application.

If you do not remember correct name as provided in application then go to advance tax payment challan, fill you PAN and it will display the correct legal name. Copy from there.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion