watch_later 22/04/18

Hi sir, 

 I filed gst3b for the month of March . I wong entred the total taxable amount i.e 2157678 instead of 215768. But I  pay tax on correct amount only and also off set the lability also. Now I want to recfity my return ,plz give suggestion how to do it . 

1 Response | Latest response: 04/05/18 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 04/05/18

3B is a Provisional return ,if any mistake is occured while filling it ,its rectification can be done while filling GSTR-1 . So file GSTR-1 properly with correct amount.

Further Tax amount  written by you is correct so there is no much problem.

For further clarification contact GST Hepline 01204888999


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion