watch_later 01/03/18

there has been a slight error in my e way bill due to typing error

the e way bill is allready generated

what can u do to correct it?

In central E way bill we have option for correction bt in UP way will there is no such option

1 Response | Latest response: 01/03/18 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 01/03/18

If there is no option to update vehicle number, the only option is to cancel E-way bill and generate a new one.

Does it have cancel option?


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion