watch_later 19/12/18

What is the form to withdraw PF from Provident Fund account?

If I have to take loan or advance against my PF account, which form should be used?

1 Response | Latest response: 11/03/21 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | Investment Reply
watch_later 11/03/21

PF Advance (Form 31) is used to withdraw (advance) your PF balance.

You need to provide reason for withdrawal. Further this form is to be filed online on UAN portal and bank account should have been added. Funds will be cleared in added bank account.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion