watch_later 18/09/17

i have wrogly written amount in integrated tax by clubbing CGST % SGST amount how I can rectift this amount

1 Response | Latest response: 18/09/17 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 18/09/17

Edit in GSTR-3B is not allowed as of now. Did you submitted the return? If yes, then there is no option but to pay tax and file the return.

However file GSTR-1, 3 and 3 correctly to get correct input and tax liability.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion