watch_later 26/08/17


I have filed nil return for gstr-3b, but after that I have realized that I haven't made payment of tax that should be due in one reverse-charge bill, of which we can avail itc credit in next month filing, please suggest can I able to pay the tax and revise the return of GSTR-3B, though their is no revise option available right now in the portal.

1 Response | Latest response: 26/08/17 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 26/08/17

Make the payment and wait if government allows revision. As of now you cannot revise the return. However file your GSTR-1 and GSTR-3 correctly.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion