watch_later 18/06/18

Dear Sir,

I cant see the option for filing sales return from an unregistered dealer in GSTR1. There is only an option for inter state sales return transaction. Therefore , I want to know that, how to file Sales return from unregistered dealer in GSTR1.

I hope your favorable reply to  me..


With regards


1 Response | Latest response: 21/06/18 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 21/06/18

cdnur: credit / debit note for unregistered person: credit / debit note/refund vouchers issued to the unregistered person against interstate invoice value is more than Rs2.5lakh. you can mention your sales return here and deduct from HSN wise total sales.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion