watch_later 06/11/19
  • transfer between two branches located in same state under the same pan.

    query is how to transfer stock and what documents require for this??

1 Response | Latest response: 27/11/19 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 27/11/19

You need to generate a delivery challan and generate E-way bill using this delivery not. No need to charge GST if both addresses are registered under same GST number.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion