watch_later 29/09/17

Sir, what is the procedure for switching over from composition taxpayer ( Initialy my friend wrongly opted to comp scheme ) to normal taxpayer. Please advice.

1 Response | Latest response: 03/10/17 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 03/10/17

You have to continue as Composition dealer for this year right now no option.

However you can mail to GSTN and raise a query.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion