How to fill the details in GSTR 3B in Table 5 - Values of exempt, nil-rated and non-GST inward supplies in the following cases ( All purchases are Intra - state ) :
1. Exempted goods purchased from Un Registered dealer
2. Exempted goods purchased from Composition dealer
3. Exempted goods purchased from Registered dealer
4. Taxable goods purchased from Composition dealer .
5. Taxable goods purchased from Un Registered dealer
Can we consolidate the value if we have purchases under various categories mention above for a single month ? Please advice.
Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.Join Discussion