watch_later 21/09/17

I am a wholesaler and i import goods from other states .

What is the procedure to pay the reverse charge ie. tax on transporting of 5 % ?

i have  not received any invoice from the transporter stating that i am liable to pay the reverse charge on the transporting charges .

i have only received a money receipt in which the GST no. of the transporter is stated .


1 Response | Latest response: 22/09/17 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 22/09/17

This money receipt is called builty or voucher. Based on that money receipt, you got pay tax under RCM at 5%.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion