watch_later 27/06/18

How can we generate eway bill in case if we supply material to unragistered party if amount is above 50000

1 Response | Latest response: 27/06/18 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 27/06/18

You can generate Eway bill by mentioning URP in place of GSTIN of buyer.

For any sale or purchase from or to unregistered person, you need to mention URP in place of GST number.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion