watch_later 20/07/18

hello sir,

we do computer service very rarely, my annual income is also less than 20 lakhs, we do purchase and sale some computer spares to the customers, but in government colleges/private companies asking for GST bills, so we can't add our margin amount in our purchase bill, and also they are not accepting our normal bill(non GST)....please help.. 

1 Response | Latest response: 20/07/18 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 20/07/18

After GST many companies and specifically government departments do not accept bills from unregistered person.

Every company or department has its own set of rules and they decide with whom they wants to deal.

If they need GST invoice then you have to give them GST invoice.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion