watch_later 15/08/17

Whether one can claim the input of credit available in vat return filed for month of June 2017 in the form GSTR-3B?

Can one claim the tax input as payment instead of payment by cash?

1 Response | Latest response: 15/08/17 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 15/08/17

No it is not clear. Legally you can claim the input credit.

But yet forms such as TRANS-1 are not made available, which are necessary to flow your credit in your credit register.

Logically it looks fine and government should come with an official notification or clarification on this matter at earliest.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion