watch_later 17/01/18

Respected Sir, 

My accounts person has submitted gstr 3b for dec 2017 and entered data of sale and purchase of oct-dec quarter.

Gstr 1 for the period has yet to be filed.

Can we correct the mistake ? Please help to guide.


Mangat Rai

Mob. 8130832175

E mail

1 Response | Latest response: 18/01/18 | Sort by Likes(thumb_up) Recent | GST Reply
watch_later 18/01/18

If you accountant has submitted the return but filed it then you can reset your return and enter correct details.

However if return is filed then you can not make any changes in your return.

You need to file GSTR-1 correct.


Sign up to discuss taxation, accounting and finance topics with experts from all over India.

Join Discussion